Monday 12 January 2015

Alice-In-Wonderland JSK (Front-to-Back with Bustle)

I discovered Yumi King through Youtube last week. Her tutorials looked so easy and fun that I decided to make a dress. 


I specifically purchased fabric colours which reminded me of Alice. Altogether, the materials used to make this dress only cost $8.75, and took me approximately 13 hours to make.

This is the dress design I decided to use--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBzEWj_ltZc


I'm so proud of my non-existent sewing skills... I made the frills a bit differently, but I still think it looks okay for a n00b like me. I did however, sew the frills on the wrong way around at the bust, so they get folded down where my armpits are orz.

I think I'll make another dress from her tutorials soon:)

2 comments :

  1. OMG IT LOOKS BEAUTIFULLLLL T_T
    I wish I could make clothes like you~ I should check Yumi King out for tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, check her out~ it's really easy to make ^^bb

      Delete