Friday 16 January 2015

Wearing my Alice dress...

I decided to do a little wardrobe test to see what I'd look like wearing the dress I made from the previous post.

I hate taking photos of myself on my cameraaaaa OTL. Not only is it hard without a tripod, I don't have a flip screen to see what I look like. Unfortunately, I also dislike doing photoshoots with photographers because I feel too self conscious. Guess it's back self-timer for me >_>



Urm, lots of weird mistakes with the photo (yes, there is a window on my left where the light hits). At least Rilakkuma is in focus! You also get a general idea of what the dress looks like when it is worn.

And, a selca of my makeup face! 


???
Here is a list of the makeup I am sporting on my face--





Eyes


Geo lens Angel Green
Daiso Eye Point False lashes in B, Volume Cross
SunnyQ bottom lashes (there's no number!)
The Face Shop Eyelash Adhesive
Bourjois Kohl & Contour in Noir Expert
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Etude House Look at My Eyes Cafe  #PK003 Berry Berry Soda
Etude House Tear Drop Liner #01 Innocent/ White Tear
Dolly Wink Eyeshadow Palette in #01 Brown (the cream colour)

Brows


Essence Eyebrow Designer in #02 Brown

Face


Etude House Baby Choux Base #2 Berry Choux

Missha Wrinkle Filler BB cream #21 (I was testing a sample. Way too pale for me... look at my hand lol)

Cheek


Candy Doll Cheek Colour Strawberry Pink
TonyMoly Cristal Blusher #04 Milky Violet

Lips

Innisfree Tapping Lip Concealer

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint #01 Cherry Pink
Etude House Limited Edition Lipstick in Etude Pink
Stila Lip Glaze in Jingle CX



I really like how pink my lips came out in the photos (no touch up of my colour makeup). I only had green contacts, but I think I would ditch the pink eyeshadow and do a nice brown smoky eye with blue contacts. And a longer blonde wig of course, other I just look like I'm cosplaying a version of Rin! I didn't know I plastered so much stuff on my face until I typed it all out.

My next logical project should be to make a proper petticoat to wear with this dress... hmmm.

2 comments :

  1. sobs T_T you're so cute and pretty! Your Alice dress looks so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Q_Q The makeup helps me look presentable (point in case: super long list of products) because without it, I look really bleh!

      Delete