Sunday 31 August 2014

Jolse Haul and Review #2

I've purchased from Jolse and their ebay shop a few times before, but this is my most recent haul from them (I'll put up haul #1 another time haha orz)! I've also had a Testerkorea and a Roseroseshop package from earlier this year. I've also gotten a package from my dad/ friend in Hong Kong, and purchased so many things from a new shop in the city called Kim Sun Young. And I'm thinking of ordering more stuff from Roseroseshop soon coz they have free shipping for Mizon items. I'll put them up another time:D

As always, Jolse has lovely customer service. They have 10% off sales on Tony Moly, Missha, Innisfree, and Etude house every week of the month, other special deals, and a Facebook giveaway every Wednesday. On top of that, they have quite a nice reward program where you can accumulate mileage points to use on your next purchase.

They have world wide free shipping, and you are guaranteed to get three free samples with every purchase. These benefits stack up. For example:

One item: 3 samples 

Over 2 items: +3 samples and blotting paper

Over $20: pore strip

Over $40: free tracking number

Over $50: free sheet mask

Jolse's site crashed for around a week mid July, so they had a store wide 15% off sale along with extra gifts and vouchers for when they opened back up. Perfect timing as I had just finished my Ohui essence and cream, my Nivea foaming cleanser was up to its last days, and my Etude House BB deep cleanser was also running out. I was looking for a new moisturising toner and had been wanting to purchase OR205 for a long time... this was my chance to pick it up at a great price!


The package^^



Here's what I ordered:


It's skin
Power 10 Formula YE SUPER SIZE 60ml
1USD 17.48USD 14.86
Etude House
Dear My Blooming Lips-talk 3.4g (Type=OR205)
1USD 8.89USD 7.56
Etude House
Dear My Blooming Lips-talk 3.4g (Type=PK015)
1USD 8.89USD 7.56
Etude House
BAKING POWDER BB Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml
1USD 9.30USD 7.90
Missha
Creamy Strawberry Latte Cleansing Foam 172ml
1USD 7.24USD 6.15
Etude House
skin[mal:gem] malguem deep moist 250ml
1USD 12.58USD 10.70
Total amount USD 64.38 + Shipping USD 0 - Discounted Amount USD 64.38 = Order total USD 54.73

The bold price is what I paid with the discount. I also had a $2 voucher, so my total is $52.73. How awesome is that?

Ordered: 24th of July, 2014
Payment confirmed: 25th of July, 2014
Shipped: 29th of July
Received: 5th of August

Standard shipping only took one week to get to Australia. 


Bubble wrapped goodies:)

Everything unwrapped

Everyone loves free samples (at least I do)!

  1. Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream
  2. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Creams (x1 Blooming Fit, x1 Cotton Fit, x1 Perfect fit)
  3. Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen Cream
  4. Etude House Collagen Moistfull Enriched Cream
  5. Etude House Sparkling Toc!s All in One Gel
  6. Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #1
  7. Luke Pore Strip
  8. Tony Moly BCDation
  9. Etude House Green Tea sheet mask (x 2). Jolse was having a promotion where each customer got a free Etude House sheet mask. I was hoping for the Pomegranate one, but I've tried this one and it was pretty nice
  10. Blotting paper
  11. Free tracking number (that counts right?)
= 14 freebies (I've counted the big BBs as three... I've seen other shops separate them to give out before)


The free samples!

Umm, that's a lot of free stuff. I asked for no Tony Moly stuff (their skincare scares me so much and I got a lot of TM samples last time) but I'm happy to try the BCDation. I love, love, love Etude House so I'm really happy with this assortment (especially since I've always wanted to try the Volumer, their BBs, and their Moistfull stuff. I was interested in the Toc!s gel after watching Hover-unnie's video review). 

I was even happier because my brother actually bothered to open the door and collect this package from the mail person AND I got it at night after an easy day of Statistics^^

BONUS:

My only impulse buy. It's so beautiful! I love this lipstick.
I will admit, I picked up PK0015 (Dizzy/ Giddy Pink) on a whim. I asked my mum if I could try the Innisfree Tint Glow lipstick I got for her in Maple Burgundy (#6) for her birthday in January. I've never ever purchased any lipsticks for myself before so I was worried I wouldn't like it. But behold... this lipstick is perfect. It's more blue toned than the Innisfree one which is more red, and it is so, so beautiful. It lights up my face. Works perfect as a gradient, full lip colour, and with lip concealer.

OR205 (Exciting Orange) was a disappointment for me. It doesn't show up well on my lips, and comes out very milky. If I wear lip concealer, it mixes with it and looks goopy and disgusting. Such sadness :(


Please check out Jolse here!

I still have ~$10 worth of vouchers and mileage to use. Will definitely shop from them again. You just need to make sure you buy when there's a sale on, otherwise the prices can be a little bit higher than other places. However, because of the quick shipping times, excellent customer service, and extra freebies, I will shop with them again and again.

P.S The Etude House Cotton Fit BB is terrible for dry skin. Whilst it brightens my skin beautifully, it makes me look cakey, patchy, and flakey. 10/10 would not buy.

No comments :

Post a Comment