Sunday 30 June 2013

Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink #1 Cherry Pink review

So... I went to the Tony Moly at Market City a few weeks ago and saw they finally sold Tony Tint (or Cat Chu Wink) in #1 Cherry Pink. ARRRGHHHHH. But they also sold the tiny samples for $3 so I purchased it. The full size is around $12.



Seriously, the tiny sample is worth $6??

All-in-all, I do like this tint. I love the colour more than the Tony Moly Kiss Lover Live Tint on my lips but I wouldn't necessarily reach for it more.

Pros: 
- smells amazing (like sweet, candy cherry)
- small size = convenient and can be used up (probably)
- pretty colour
- long lasting power

Cons:
- have to work with the colour quickly
- pushing the wand in the bottle squeezes out the excess tint to go on the side of the cap:(
- drying. You need to wear balm with it
- emphases flaky lips
Cost: $2.99 (free-- isn't this supposed to be a sample?? Or just a sample-sized item??  =__=;;)
Consistency: extremely watery
Pigmentation: 5/ 5
Moisturising: 3/5
Colour: 5/5
Scent: 5/5
Taste: 3/5
Rating: 4.5/5
TL;DR: The sample size is worth trying... even if you do have to pay three bucks for it. I don't think I would have regretted buying the full version if I came across it when I really wanted it but I have too many tints.. for now^^

3 comments :

  1. Whaa - this is WAY too expensive! o__o You could buy a full size Tonymoly tint for $6 (free shipping) on ebay...
    Some people sell the sample sizes, by the way (not sure if its actually allowed, but it's not uncommon xD), even on ebay!

    But anyways, I love this tint, it's really great - I'd recommend you to by the full size when you need another tint! C:

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right T_T

      Hehe, I did consider buying it on ebay a few month ago but it never happened... but I will definitely purchase online if I decide to get the full size!

      Thanks for your comment~ I like your reviews (*following you*)

      Delete