Sunday 29 December 2013

Beauty Wishlist

Because I need one to keep my beauty wants in check. I always have a mega-list of things I want to try:


Nature Republic Hand cream (feating EXO)


They came out very recently~ you can purchase these in a box of six random creams and it comes with a random photocard. I haven't seen this on sale anywhere on line yet (e.g., Gmarket, Koreadepart, Jolse). I NEED THE PHOTOCARDS OMG. (/edit: I found them uberly overpriced on ebay. Of course. Photocard itself is > $40, and the box of 6 hand creams is $50 T_T )

[Purchased Dec13: Apple Mango and Wild Cherry]


Etude House Any Cushion

I want to try a cushion foundation. I'm a bit hesitant though because I don't know which shade I would be and I don't usually use foundation. The Minnie Mouse case is super cute though!


Etude House XOXO Minnie Any Cushion Case
Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
I finished using my Skin79 BB cream a few months ago. I thought my skin wouldn't need BB cream anymore, but it does. This is a popular BB cream with rave reviews so of course I want to try it:)


Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
Now that I've tried the Benton Aloe Gel, Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence, and the Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream, I also want to try the toner.


Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream

So... I actually want the full size of this after I tried the sample size. That's why they give you samples...!

Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum

I'd like to give this a try after my Benton essence is done. I really do love Skinfood's Black Sugar Wash-Off, so I think this is worth a try. All the reviews I've read so far have been very positive.

[Purchased Dec13: Two sets of the serum and cotton pads]

Benefit Posietint

I think the colour of this is gorgeous; but I'm not going to fork out $60 for it. I would like to try it in the travel size.


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Cherry Pink

I got hooked into wanting to buy the full size of this ever since Cathy gave me some samples of the red one. I had initially wanted the red one, but since I have my Tony Moly tint in red, I've decided to get the pink version of this:)

[Purchased Feb14]


Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk OR205
I have never ever purchased a lipstick before, but I know orange is a colour that will complement my skin. I also think red suits me but this is my first pick because you can't really find bright orange lipsticks from Western brands. I had a hard time tossing up between the Dear My Blooming Lips Talk, the Dear My Jelly Lips Talk, and the Color Pop series.


Look at that colour choice! RD301 and OR207 are the other colours I like. Actually, all the colours look gorgeous.
Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner

I really, really want to try a brown eyeliner! The new Fall/ Winter 2013 shades look so beautiful, but the lady at the TM shop said brown would look terrible on me and I should stick with black. She also told me to use pen eyeliner instead of gel... I have used pen liners for 4 years and gel for 3 year. As much as I like pen/ texta liners, I prefer gel as it is sweat, tear, and smudge proof. 


Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight

I really liked the original Tony Tint in Cherry Pink. I would love to try other shades and I'm curious to know how this new 'Delight' line differs from the original.
----


That's all I have for now. I'll definitely be adding to this list later on (it's been sitting in my drafts folder since the 4th of December-__-).

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
SK-II's famous 'Miracle Water'. There's some mixed reviews able the effectiveness of this essence, but it's a bandwagon I want to jump on. I might have to purchase a small bottle of this first before making a long term commitment. There are however, many a dupe for this from Missha, Secret Key, IOPE, Innisfree etc. so I'm not worried about being hooked on this stuffXD


Sulwhasoo's First Care Serum
It has to be a bestseller for a premium brand for a reason! I haven't read a bad review about it anywhere so that's reason enough for me to give it a go. Also, I love serums.


2 comments :

  1. OMG WE ARE SO SIMILAR :O
    I want them EXO hand creams too but defs not gonna invest THAT much (rather buy L'Occitane)
    Kinda want to try etude house any cushion, but their magic cushions are coming out like next week..
    Im still on a search for my HG bb cream..right now I'm using cc creams for awhile so idek which bb creams to choose XD But heard great stuff about missha perfect cover bb cream and etude house cotton fit :)
    Omg i want to try a steam cream so bad! Have my eyes set on the nature republic one!
    I love my innisfree green tea seed serum too much to try out other serums :3
    Benefit posie tint comes in a sample (4ml) along with benefit's high beam (4ml) at myers for $20 i think it was :)
    Im really into milky tints as well, but i cant decide between etude house fresh cherry tint or peripera milk tint
    From the dear my blooming lip stick colour chart, I adore RD304 and PK006^^
    I love gel liners too but i prefer brown pencils and black gels~
    As far as i know, the delight version is the same as original tony tints just renamed lawl XD

    http://serenesydney.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting the Apple Mango and the Wild Cherry hand creams... they smell so, so good:) I purchased them for under $6 each with shipping and factoring the terrible Australian Dollar exchange rate at the time of purchase. You should go get some, it's so worth it:DD Speaking of EXO, I just ordered their Nature Republic photobook and everyone's standee dolls OTL. At least I can afford my terrible lifestyle =w=

      I finished a tube of the Etude House CC #1 Silky... it didn't make a great impression on me. And it ran out very quickly. I tried the Tony Moly CC and the Ohui CC in store but I didn't love them enough to make a purchase. I think I'm going to stick to BB for now. I thought about purchasing some BB cream from Missha but the Missha QVB store shut down after I needed to buy a new BB so I couldn't swatch the shades.

      Oh yeah! I want to try the Nature Republic steam cream though but I saw a beauty blogger who has pretty much the same skin type as me break out from it so I didn't want to risk the purchase. Ohhh, I want to give the Innisfree Green Tea Serum a try too. How do you like it? I've only tried the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence (alright), Missha Immortal Youth Serum (okay), The Face Shop Green Tea Waterfull Serum (broke me out >_<), The Face Shop Arsainte Eco-Therapy (quite good), Skinfood Fresh Juice C Serum (so-so), Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum (love!). Ahhh, I also want to try the It's Skin Power 10 VC Effector. This never ending list of serum train to jump on...

      Thanks for letting me know about the deal! I already have High Beam though so I may go get it when I run out so I can also try Posie Tint. I've tried a sample of Fresh Cherry tint in red from Etude House~ it smells very good and it's easy to control for a natural flush to the lips. I made a purchase too... but in a different colour so I would recommend that one to you. However, I haven't tried any Peripera tints so I can't do an accurate comparison but the lavender one they have have looks very pretty.

      Awww, are they really the same thing? I like the packaging for the Delight tint more than the Cat's Wink Chu tint. I dunno, Tony Moly packaging (Bunny bar, perfume sticks, Tomatox etc.) just do not appeal to me at all.

      Thanks for your huge comment Serene~ you're right we are really, really similarXD

      Delete