Sunday 12 October 2014

Hong Kong House (Sydney shows support for the Umbrella Revolution of Hong Kong 2014)

I'm sure by now, everyone has heard of the political situation that is happening in Hong Kong. I won't go into detail about the circumstances, but my parents are from Hong Kong and I lived there for a few years when I was a child. Many of my friends also have parents who come from Hong Kong so we definitely have been keeping an eye on the situation. 

On 2nd of October, 2014, I went to visit Hong Kong House at Town Hall to read some of the messages of support for the people of Hong Kong. This silent show of support mirrors the 'Lennon Wall' that has been set up in Hong Kong.

I have left some of these pictures in their original resolution so the messages can be read.












No comments :

Post a Comment