Saturday 15 October 2016

Makeup and Skincare Empties + Review September 2016 (Project Use Up All the Samples 2k16)

My laptop decided that my only user profile on Windows 7 is corrupted and locked me out of it. It also decided to delete EVERYTHING except for my Word and Excel files. Those are the most important things I guess... I think I have most of my drawings and most of my photos backed up. Not everything though, especially my pictures of makeup and such. Also, all of my pixiv/dA/Facebook photos. Also ALL of my EXO photos, cosplay reference photos T_T Photoshop, MTT, Paint Tool SAI... all gone.

I think I need to save up for a new laptop rather than spend it on makeup in the future. So sad. Anyway, after this post I'll probably post a cumulative purchase for August, September and first half of October. Let's move onto the empties!






Samples

1. Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion x 1
- I'm not really a lotion person, but this worked fine as a lotion step. I like the 'no frills' type of plastic smell that the Snail Bee products in Benton's line has... WNR

2. Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel x 1
- Three years later... Benton still hasn't fixed the spelling of their Aloe Soothing Gel sample. It says 'soothig gel'. I like this light weight gel and may consider purchasing during warmer months as it calm my skin down. WR.

3. Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin x 1
- I love moisturising toners! Unfortuantely, Hada Labo has a steady place in my heart (and skincare routine). Whilst I think this toner is nice, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it. WNR.

4. Snail Bee High Content Essence x 1
- I've used up a full size of this essence before in 2013. Meh product for me, but works wonders for others. I'll use it if I have samples, but I wouldn't repurchase. WNR.

5. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum x 5
- Nice serum. Love the scent. Moisturising as an extra step. I was seriously considering purchasing this in a full size towards the end of last year. Haven't done it yet, but I would purchase it if I find it at a good price. WR

6. It's Skin Mangowhite Peeling Gel x 1
- I love how fruity it smells! I've never tried a peeling gel before. I'm not sure if it did much for my skin but it was fun to use. WNR.

7. Skin79 Hot Pink BB x 1
- The absolute bomb. WR.

8. Banila Co. CC Cream x 1
- Used a few samples of this before. Love. WR.

9. Cosrx AHA 4 x 1
- I like this too but I have decided to go back to Mizon's 8% AHA now that it has become readily available again.

10. Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence x 1
- I've used a sample of this before. Not sure how I feel about it yet because the sample is one use only. Might consider buying this in the future, but not right now. WNR.

11. Neulii Green Tea BHA Pore Tightening Serum x 3
- I'm pretty sure I've written about this before... but the serum is so-so. I don't think BHA is for me. I only used it on my blemishes.




TOTAL = 17



 Full Sized Items

1. Aritaum Honey Melting Tint in #7 Coral Candy x 1

- Review here

2. Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack in Canola Honey x 1
- I love honey ingredients. This was a wash off pack. It wasn't sticky and really sweet smelling. It didn't strip my skin dry but it didn't really do much either. I think all in all, I used it around six times. Not sure if I would repurchase, but it was a fun treat. WNR.

3. The Saem Eyebrow Pencil in Brown Grey x 1
- I'm not sure of the exact name of this pencil as it rubbed off quite soon after I got it in Taiwan. All I remember was that it was good value for a huge amount of product. The only downside is that it snapped between me using it in Hong Kong and then bringing it back to Australia. Still using Etude House crayons and the Tony Moly 7 Day Tattoo WR.



TOTAL = 3

MONTH TOTAL = 20

RUNNING TOTAL = 173


Other Items

10x sheet masks (8 Innisfree, 1 Nature Republic, 1 Etude House)
1 x Biore Nose Pack




I'm hoping to finish my Lioele BB Cream in October. Why is it never ending? I want to go back to using my Skin 79 already. As usual, I have heaps of lip products. I'm planning on focusing my usage on my 3CE Lip Lacquer because the colour is very 'Spring', but the product itself sucks. I've given up using my Etude House Fresh Cherry Tints... I don't think I'll finish using them so at this point I'm just using them for decoration lol. 

I'm going to try and use more orange and pink lip products for the rest of Spring and Summer. I love red and have started to fall in love with nudes... but I feel it's harder to pull of orange and pink in Autumn and Winter when I wear a lot of black.

I'm also putting myself on a makeup/skincare no buy until after the Christmas break. I don't anticipate that I will need anything at all (except maybe more Hada Labo). Time to save the monnies and maybe get some Liz Lisa stuff^^













No comments :

Post a Comment