Saturday 18 May 2013

Etude House Tear Drop Liner #1 White Tear review

I've seen this product making rounds on the interwebz from Korean girl group members and beauty gurus sporting the look. Here is my take on Etude House's Tear Drop Eye Liner in #1 White Tear. 




What I like about it:
  • the irredescent glitters are blindingly beautiful, especially in sunlight
  • fine brush tip and a long handle for easy application. One dip in the tube should do the trick for both eyes.
  • the formula is glitter dense (i.e., more glitters than clear liner)
  • this glitter liner is uber cheap (6000 won is pretty cheap. I think a product like this would go for at least $15~$20 AUD)



What I dislike about it:

  • there was no security seal around the tube. For all I know, it could have been opened and used before... but the neck of the tube was clean, so it is probably new.
  • the product isn't evenly disbursed in the container. That's not really a problem, but it doesn't look nice in its brand new packaging (you can see what I mean in the above photo ^).
  • it turns flaky after a few hours and you will probably get loose glitter over your face. GLITTER MULTIPLES I TELL YOU.
What it looks like on me (LQ webcam photo -___-;;):


I'm wearing it on the inner corners of my eyes. It's very pretty when the liner catches light because it makes your eyes all *bling-bling* *kira-kira*. It also looks fantastic with aegyo sal style brown shadow under the eyes. 

Verdict: I would definitely repurchase this! It's more of a "special occasion" makeup product but I've been wearing it everyday because it makes me feel pretty^^b

No comments :

Post a Comment