Sunday 29 March 2015

Quick Review: Formula 10.0.6 Overnight Success review

I purchased this packet of I'm still trying to obtain my flawless skin, but it's been getting worse lately due to stress and product changing. I jumped for joy when Priceline had their 40% off all skincare promotion (back in August 2013 whoops). I always really wanted to try more acne patches after seeing online reviews. 

What They Say: Fast-acting cleansing patches work their magic while you sleep to visibly improve blemishes before the morning. Packed with tea tree extract and soothing grape seed, Overnight success are the mighty minis that soothe problem skin for a flawless finish. Get your sleep! Doctors recommend at least eight hours of sleep per night, for your brain and your beauty, your skin will notice the difference. (Courtesy of Priceline)

Contents: 4 sheets of 21 single use patches (= 84 patches)


Price: 6.99AUD 




My Thoughts...

Are you supposed to stick them on when you have an active pimple? Or when you have a popped pimple? I have tried both and I have come to the conclusion that they do nothing for me. They are very thin and will slide right off your face if you have a weeping wound. At most, these patches help you to stop picking and touching your face. It's cheaper just to put a piece of sticky tape on your face and you will get the same use out of them. I would recommend hydrocolloid bandages or spot patches such as those by 3M.

TL;DR: I'm sorry for the negativity, but don't bother with these. Spend your money wisely on hydrocolloid patches which actually help to drain the pimple instead.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment