Friday 3 April 2015

Sample Review: The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Acerola

Back to some mini reviews to relieve stress from thesis writing and other projects. Today I'm going through lots of my old drafts and fixing them up so they are ready to post.

What They Say: For all skin types, produces whitening effects. A mild, natural cleanser, effective in cleansing and brightening (contains fruit acid and rich Acerola extracts with nine other herbs).

How To Use: Get adequate amount for form. Gently place it all over the face and rinse it off with clean water.

Contents: 1ml/ 0.03 fl. oz. I used around three packets.






Can you see the ingredients?
My Thoughts...

This cleanser has a mild, fruity scent. It did not foam up that well without a foaming net. I did not particularly like this as it felt quite drying on my skin, but please keep in mind, I have dry skin so this might fare better for other skin types. According to Testerkorea, this foam retails for 3300 won/ 200ml. From memory, it is around $12-15 at The Face Shop in Australia... that is a steep markup.

TL;DR: Wouldn't buy this as it is drying.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment