Thursday 9 April 2015

Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe PK003 Berry Berry Soda

Is anyone else in love with the burgundy trend? Although 2015 is the year of marsala, I still think burgundy and dark pinks are oh so beautiful if done correctly!

I purchased this Etude House shadow in a physical store in Sydney. The store is a bit shady and have tried to rip me off at the counter several times so I won't be naming the store and I have decided to buying things from them.

This is the colour I picked up. It is in PK003 (Berry Berry Soda) from Etude House's Look at My Eyes Cafe Collection. How pretty is the colour and the cute heart imprint?





Price: $5.50AUD from a shop in Sydney

Berry Berry Soda is a beautiful dark reddish-pink matte eye shadow. I would not have chosen to purchase this particular colour if PK004 (Deep Berry Soda) had been available. I just really wanted to try a vaguely burgundy (okay, pink) eyeshadow.

Left: one swipe. Right: two swipes
The shadow is of course a lot more vibrant with primer, but I wasn't intending to wear it with primer along my lash line. I'm still not particularly sure how to wear pinks without looking like I've given myself an eye infection, but I think it looks super on top lids when blended out with a gold or brown.

Quality of the shadow is very good for the price. I can't describe it as 'buttery' or 'smooth', but at least it doesn't fall out in chunks. It does wear a little chalky, but I can work with that!

PK003 worn on my outer lash line

/ 5

TL;DR: Extremely good value for price! Wears fine without a primer. Look at the other colours from this collection... I really want to buy a few more (especially RD301, PP503, PK008, PK004, and most of the browns...). Which is your favourite colour?


No comments :

Post a Comment