Monday 19 December 2016

Vivi January 2017 (feat. EXO) and birthday present from Joy

Vivi is a magazine I've been reading on and off since 2008. I haven't purchased an issue since 2011. The January 2017 issue features all of EXO (well, except for Lay) so I decided to purchase it. I was good and resisted getting every single issue this year even when they featured Baekhyun and D.O. Of course, I also have a soft spot for Chen and Suho... it was hard resisting.

I got it at Kinokuniya for $18.50 (this is why I can't commit to buying an issue every month). It came with an EXO clear file, and a 2017 calendar. To be very honest, I think that the magazine is overpriced for what I paid for it, but I'm glad I purchased it in person:D Due to its weight, I would imagine shipping would be expensive.




The fold out calendar! I wish it came as a separate poster, and not on the back of EXO 新聞. I want to stick it up, but I also want to be able to read the other side whenever I feel like it T_T




The other side of this is the calendar! I like reading the '一番'は誰!?(Who is number one!?) section. Of course Kai sleeps the most. I also enjoyed reading about who eats the most and who is the manliest.


Skincare and makeup sections are always my favourite! I've become a bit more interested in fashion lately so I actually paid attention to trends (still chokers, black, tartan, berets, long skirts, red lipstick & blush etc.)



I'll now add this Vivi magazine to my Japanese magazine collection:) You might not be able to tell, but I love Popteen ><


Onto the birthday present Joy got for me. She got me something even though she didn't have to get me anything. She's so nice and generous to me. We went to night markets and ate lots of food on Friday. We had takoyaki, twister potato, roti, and lamb & cumin skewers. Yummm.

It's Kiki K stationery!





I'm going to make good use of this stationery in 2017. I sorta feel like I need a physical diary now, but I switched to using a calendar in Outlook/Google Calendar at work. Where am I going to stick all my cute stickers and post it notes and decorative tape??

No comments :

Post a Comment