Monday 18 April 2016

Aesop Skincare Samples

You know how I said I was going to finish using up my samples? I seem to keep on getting more to add to the pile (no, it's not a bad thing and I'm actually quite happy about it...).

In the first week of April, after finishing a contract role, I followed my friend Joy to the Aesop store in Myer where she stocked up on some products. She asked the sales assistant to give me samples to try as I have never used anything from Aesop before. Joy is a very thoughtful, intelligent, and strong person. We have been hanging out a lot lately and have gotten quite close in a short space of time

The sales lady was very generous and heaped samples onto me after asking about my skin type.



This is the mini routine she gave me for dry/sensitive skin:

1. Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser x 3

2. Purifying Exfoliant Facial Paste x 2

3. Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream x 1

4. Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream x 2

5.  Elemental Facial Barrier Cream x 2

All in all, that is ten samples. So far, I have used up the Purfying Facial Cream Cleanser and just started on the Purifying Exofliant



Please look forward to mini reviews of these Aesop samples in my upcoming empties reviews:D

No comments :

Post a Comment