Tuesday 26 April 2016

Aesop Samples Round 2

So we meet again Aesop. My dad gave me some Aesop samples he got from staying at a fancy hotel in Malaysia during a business trip. I am always keen on trying new samples (even though I am actively trying to reduce my sample collection) and so I happily accepted them. These are the samples he gave me--






1. Rind Concentrate Body Balm

2. Reverence Aromatique Hand Wash

3. Parsley Seed Anti-oxidant Serum x 2

4. Blue Chamomile Facial Hydrating Masque x 2

The four foil samples were housed in a foldout cardboard box. The back introduces the brand.



I'm really liking the herbal scent of the hand wash and the sweet and sour citrus scent of the body balm. I will update with thoughts of these products in my empties posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment