Friday 22 April 2016

The Backup Box (Large Items)

In my last post, I wrote about the smaller items I had in my backup box. Here is part two which houses bulkier items. The majority of these items were purchased from Priceline or Coles when they had a sale.

1. Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Make-Up Remover x 2
- I have lost count of how many bottles of this I have used up. It has to be at least six or seven. The formula works well to remove all eyemakeup (even my eyelash glue). My only gripe with this makeup remover is the dispenser and I hate that it spills everywhere. Other than that, this remover is great value when it is on sale. I recently got a second bottle for $5.17 at Coles.
2.  Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water x 2
- I use this with cotton pads to clean up traces of BB cream and sunscreen off my face after using cleansing oil. I have also used this in the mornings as a quick cleanser. I also really like using this to clean makeup residue on my makeup items. Once again, great value when it is on sale at Coles for around $6.
3. TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray x 1
- I got this during the Priceline 50% off hair care sale last year. It was around $4. I love the scent but I'm not sure if these heat protectants actually do anything. Better safe than sorry when I straighten or blowdry my hair I suppose. I have previously used up two bottles of this. I'm currently using a Schwarzkopf heat protectant.
4.  Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil x 1
- I am currently using a bottle of this as it is cheap and effective. I think I'll be moving onto this backup bottle by the end of this year.
5.  J'Adore Dior x 1 (50ml)
- I already have a 30ml version of this. My mum got it as a gift from someone and she gave it to me. Same story with the other J'Adore and every other perfume I own. The only perfume I have ever purchased in my life is the Etude House one in Bite Me. I have no idea if I'll ever be able to use this. I might give this to Christina when she visits in August as she mentioned she liked this scent.
6. Schwarzkopf Deep Nutrition Intensive Care Mask x 1
- I've tried two other Schwarzkopf hair masks in the past and they did the job. My favourite so far has to be the masks by Pantene so I will repurchase that again when there is another hair care sale.
I think I go through everything here quite regularly and I feel justified to have this as backups. The only exception is the the heat protectant the perfume.
What types of items do you go through regularly?

No comments :

Post a Comment