Wednesday 17 February 2016

Canmake Cream Cheek in CL01 Clear Heart Review

I haven't reviewed makeup items for quite a while. I love makeup, but it takes time to use up and fall in love with an item. I decided a long, long time ago I wanted to purchase this Cream Cheek from Canmake. I read a lot of good things about it in Popteen and I saw a lot of my favourite models use these cream blushes (not necessarily in this colour though). I really wanted to try something from the Clear line.

This type of colour is supposed to make you look healthy. It looks scary in the pan, but it really is a subtle, versatile colour to use. After being able to pull off this colour, I feel I could tackle using NARS Exhibit A.




Price: 76HKD (I think it's supposed to retail around 600yen in Japan)

This is my first cream blush and I must say I really enjoy how easy it is to use. Great option for beginners. Red blush can be used to create Zipper model AMO's byojaku (sickness) or the Igari 'hangover' makeup trend popularised by Igari Shinobu. Pat a dot of the blush directly under your eyes and blend outwards for a pretty flush. I love it. You can also use this cream blush as a base for a powder blush.

The blush does wear away quickly and can't last throughout the whole day. I'd say it wear off after three to four hours so you may want to bring this around with you to re-apply. I've only used this blush for seven months and it's already showing a big hole in the pan. I would repurchase from this line though I might try the newer, deep Cherry colour. 



/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment