Tuesday 23 February 2016

Sample Review: Etude House Like 20 Cream Pact Review

'Everyone likes their 20's skin. Like 20 moisturizes and firms, just like 20's skin!'

I have no idea why Etude House decided to go with this Like 20 line. Is it because teenagers have acne in their teens so your twenties is meant to be the best time for your skin before you get too sun damaged?

I picked up a few of these Cream Pact samples because they contained ceramides and it sounded interesting. The blister packaging got me.







It smelled nice and it gave my skin some much needed oils when it was dry. However, the oil didn't seem to sink in, just stayed on the surface of my skin so that I had to blot it off. I think the pact is an interesting idea that I haven't seen before, but I saw so few benefits from it and it didn't work out for me.

Overall, it was nothing remarkable (and I think this line is now discontinued...).

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment