Thursday 4 February 2016

Quick Review: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Guide

Since I suck at drawing my brows, I thought I'd cheat and buy some eyebrow guides. I purchased this Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Guide set for 4AUD at MD Ranking.

How to use: You place your thumb and pointer finger on where the little paws are. Fill your eyebrows in with an eyebrow crayon. Flip the silicone guide around to use the guide on your other eyebrow.

Look at the little paw prints! 




Instructions

Good:
  • easy to use and beginner friendly
  • three different styles to choose from: Thick, Natural, Baby Face Young 

Bad:
  • great idea, but it doesn't look that great as you still have to take time to make sure the thickness of your brows are how you like it
  • your BB cream or foundation gets will get the guides dirty very quickly. Eyebrow crayon also gets onto the guide

I use these guides occasionally but I find that it is just easier and less time consuming to just draw in my brows free-style. I liked that the guide helped me to find a nice eyebrow shape. Number three is my favourite shape.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment