Saturday 20 February 2016

Quick Review: Mizon Peptide Ampoule Cream Review

I don't think I have ever tried any skincare with peptide ingredients before (maybe I have in a sheet mask?) and I picked this Mizon Peptide Ampoule cream up out of curiosity. Afterall, I am at the age where I need to start using anti-aging skincare... Thank you Rose Rose Shop for having free shipping on Mizon items:)




This is the wrinkle improving functional ampoule cream where highly enriched peptide ingredients grant firm elasticity to the skin with lowered elasticity, manages living wrinkles densely and keep baby face skin.

1,000mg of extract contained


How to use: At the last stage of skincare, apply appropriate amount onto clean face, dabbing until absorbed.

Contents: 50ml

Price: 28,000won (8,968won on Rose Rose Shop)



Okay, I have very neutral thoughts about this cream. It didn't smell particularly great. Although it was supposed to be moisturising, the cream felt like it formed a weird mask over my face. It also left some shine on my face. Overall, the cream was very meh. I have no particularly strong feelings about it. It did not break me out and did its job of being a moisturiser.

I would not repurchase the cream though I think it is good value for an anti-wrinkle solution.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment