Wednesday 10 February 2016

ibuybeauti Haul and Review

I'm pretty sure this is the last of my backlog hauls. This was the first time I purchased from ibuybeauti and I had a good experience with them. I had been lusting after Innisfree lipsticks for so long. I gave one to my mum for her birthday in 2014 and she really liked it. Ever since then, I had been keeping an eye out for the Creammellow lipsticks. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to swatch them in store in Hong Kong or Singapore when I went in early 2015.

Thesis pressure and stress was building up... so I thought I'd treat myself to some lipsticks in September 2015. ibuybeauti  has some good deals and carries products that other stores do not.

Ordered: 9/9/15
Shipped: 12/9/15
Received: 1/10/15








ProductQuantityPrice
Innisfree Cream Mellow Lipstick
Color: No.8 Moist Red
1$9.89
Innisfree Cream Mellow Lipstick
Color: No.9 Blueberry Burgundy
1$9.89
Innisfree Cream Mellow Lipstick
Color: No.10 Latte Brown
1$9.89
Subtotal:$29.67
Discount:-$2.97
Shipping:$3.80 via Regular Shipping
Payment Method:PayPal
Total:$30.50

I decided to just pay for shipping rather than try and get free shipping buy spending over 50USD. I used a 10% off discount code on their site. I think their shipping bracket is reasonable, and that's why I decided to buy from ibuybeauti rather than use Jolse or Rose Rose Shop.

Innisfree Creammellow #8, #9, #10



Lots of free samples! Here's what I received:

1. Malie Pearl mask- I gave this to my mum
2. Malie Red Ginseng- I also gave this to my mum
3. Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum x 2-- I've used two of the full size bottles before. Review here.
4. Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule-- haven't used this yet, but I'm excited to try it as it is supposedly a dupe for the Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum

Overall, I had a good shopping experience with ibuybeauti. I would purchase from them again, especially if there's enough I want to purchase get free shipping buy spending over 50USD.

No comments :

Post a Comment