Friday 19 February 2016

Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip & Eye Remover Review

The Apple Juicy line is one of Innisfree's most popular makeup removal lines. I first tried a sample back in 2014 and I was impressed by it. As you can see, this is a lip and eye makeup remover, not lip and eye remover. That would be awkward, but I've seen lots of Korean and Japanese makeup removers. 




Enriched with apple extract, this line offers softness and healthy radiance to your skin like a freshly washed apple. This lip & eye remover rapidly and effectively removes long wearing point makeup.


How to use: Shake well to activate the formula and pour adequate amount onto cotton pad and then place over eye or lip area to dissolve makeup.

Contents: 100ml

Price: 6,500won

The little sample vial I tried smelled like delicious apples. This full sized one was scentless! I was disappointed over this aspect, but the makeup remover still served its purpose (my bottle's manufacturing date is 2015 04 08). It does a good job removing eyeliner and mascara. Where this makeup remover excelled in was removing eyelash glue (Dolly Wink) from fake eyelashes. The small size of the bottle is also good for travelling.


After finishing this makeup remover, I have gone back to Garnier's remover as it is more accessible and cost effective for me as it is 250ml and around 6AUD when it is on special. 

I don't think that this remover is worth it for the amount you get at its full retail price. However, it does a good job at removing makeup and on par with my favourite removers.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment