Sunday 14 February 2016

Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Review

The Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel by Nature Republic has been reviewed to death. It is also extremely popular due to its great value and multi-purpose function. I'll give you my quick two cents on how I feel about this gel. I feel a lot of things. I've finished using four tubs (and nooooo, I initially wanted to try this product before EXO started advertising for them).





How to use: You can use this gel on your face, hair, hands, body, or mix it in with other skincare. Whatever you want!

Contents: 300ml

Cost: 3,960won

I purchased this gel to use on my face. It is cooling, light, and has a non-sticky formula. It smells very green. You know how cut grass has a green scent? Sort of like that, but a 'green' aloe vera smell. The second way I liked to use this product was in my hair. It made my hair feel very soft and smoothed down my fly aways.



This gel is not moisturising enough for winter use-- it is best used in the Spring and Summer. I also found that this gel started to sting my face after I started regular AHA use and stung my lips when I tried to mix it in with a lip colour. This gel contains alcohol and if you're not into that, you can try the Holika Holika version that is housed in an aloe leaf tube.

/ 5

Overall, I liked this gel for its multi-functional use, but I don't think I will repurchase this anymore. I'd rather just wear toner in the Summer time and spend more money on hair treatments.

No comments :

Post a Comment