Saturday 6 February 2016

Quick Review: Innisfree Canola Honey Hand Butter Review

I have gone through many hand creams in the past two years. This Canola Honey Hand Butter has to be my favourite by far. I love everything about it and I want to repurchase the heck out of it. Unfortunately, Nature Republic released more limited edition EXO collaboration hand creams and I will get some of those instead. Worse (or better) still, each of the Nature Republic ones are 1+1... anyway, back to Innisfree.





An enriched hydrating and nourishing hand butter for extremely dry hands.

How to use: After washing your hands, apply an appropriate amount evenly onto hands as you massage.

Contents: 50ml

Cost: 7000won

As I have dry hands, I find that this hand butter is luxuriously thick and moisturising. It has a beautiful, rich honey scent and absorbs quickly into hands. You only need a pea size amount for both hands so the 50ml tube can last quite some time.

It does feel a little sticky, but the stickiness disappears within a few minutes. Be careful if you are sensitive to scents. I find most of Innisfree's hand creams are heavily scented and can be pungent if you dislike the scent.

/ 5


You should definitely consider this hand butter if you like have dry hands and like honey scents.

No comments :

Post a Comment